One of the most fulfilling roles at Tupelo Children’s Mansion is to serve as a houseparent. Yes, it’s challenging, but so rewarding!
At this time, we are receiving applications for houseparenting positions. Both short term (12 -24 months) and longer-term opportunities for service are available.
Houseparents provide healthy, happy and nurturing home environments for our children at the Mansion, and are responsible for teaching social and independent living skills, as well as providing assistance with homework, self-esteem building, and spiritual and moral guidance.
- Love for children
- Married couple or single female
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma (more education preferred but not required)
- Childcare, parenting or mentoring experience
- Of good reputation and Christian character
- Includes salary, housing and other benefits
Are you ready to answer the call, or would someone you know be interested in joining us in this special mission?
For more information or an employment application, visit www.mansionkids.org, email email@example.com or call 662.842.6982.
President & CEO, Tupelo Children’s Mansion
Facebook Page: StephenHJudd